Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss 2 Meters Convert to 1 Smart Meter in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

Currently We have 2 meters and each meter is connected to 2 CU. We are looking to upgrade to a smart meter. At the moment OVO have no slots for my area however, when I do get a slot they will replace 1 of the meters and remove the other they bit I'm not sure about is how will the 2nd CU connect into the smart meter? Will I need to get an electrician to daisy chain the 2 CU from the smart meter?

Below is a picture of my setup. The Top CU is for Lights and sockets. The Bottom CU is for the dry heaters and water heater.
View attachment 46566

Sounds like your on eco 7 eg cheep night elec for the heaters and water cylinder?

Reply to 2 Meters Convert to 1 Smart Meter in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock