Discuss 24i RSF intermittent fault help in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Nas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Basically the boiler stops working intermittenty for heatingand water... It had a leak from auto air vent which was dripping into the APS which has been repaired..
Everything seems to be working I've tested the harness to the APS and the overheat stat. and out of desperation changed the PCB ..

When its fails to ignite the fan can be heard running and the APS works but it doesnt kick off the sparking sequence

any pointers would be appreciated

Reply to 24i RSF intermittent fault help in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morco feb 24ed3 has a f1 fault code. The burner reading is fine. The fault is intermittent, sometimes the boiler won't ignite on either hot water...
Replies
Views
Hello My trusty Vaillant 242 EH is having some issues. It has developed an issue when firing up the burner. The fault is seen with the hot water...
Replies
Views
N
Hi All I know I know ... another HE24 LF code problem. Fix is replace boiler ;-) My problem is slightly different to other posts I've been...
Replies
Views
Mikesin
M
Hi All I tried posting this already and lost post so here goes again. I'll start from the beginning so please bare with me. Few Months ago I...
Replies
Views
Hi chaps, worcester 28i rsf combi, pump running,fan running but no ignition sequence, iv blew down aps and stil doesnt start up. Im thinking over...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock