Discuss 3/4" lead supply pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MattFR

I have a 3/4" bore lead water supply pipe. I have cut it back to where it enters the house. I wish to feed my house system via a whole house water filter, including the combi boiler. The static pressure is just under 4 bar. Should I use 22mm pipe to and from the whole house filter? I also wish to T off an unfiltered supply for the toilets and garden, should I T off before the filter in 15mm?. The filter suppliers say I need to get a qualified plumber to fit it, but even if I do, I need to lay in the pipes before I get to that stage. NB The filter is not just because of the lead pipe, it is for chlorine etc. Advice welcome. Thanks. Matt

Do you mean water softener?

If yes just make sure your new combi boiler can be filled with softened water.

what combi boiler you got?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 3/4" lead supply pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi All After having pooling water on my drive, I dug down around to find: Black pipe poly/plastic dug 450mm deep spraying water at mains...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
L
We're in the process of doing grounds work for a new garden office, and unfortunately my go-to plumber is away and uncontactable at present. We...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have had this toilet for the past few years but noticing this year, that the water supply pipe is wet to touch and droplets are being...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock