Discuss 3 tap hole bath taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

thereisawizza

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
'morning all!

Got a set of 3TH bath taps to fit in an undrilled acrylic bath this week, what are the spacings supposed to be? Was thinking about 4" left and right of centre spout to give plenty of room as they are levers......

Taps will probably have instructions or even a guide mate as you need to make sure the under the bath pipework is correctly spaced

If fitting to one end surely anything off centre from the bath would look odd, doesn`t apply if fitting to one of the long sides though.

Last edited:
@Riley, mininal destructions with tap, cant find any other recommendations online anywhere. Possibly just offer up and see what looks good?

If taps connected to spout piece by flexis, not too critical. If connected by rigid pipe, then you need to be very careful.

Connect taps to spout on floor, making sure base of each unit is in line. On some of these you have to bend the rigid pipes to make it all line up. When happy, measure distances, set spout central and taps correct and equal distances either side. Check again, drill bath.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 3 tap hole bath taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi, I am trying to fit a replacement tap to a mini-sink that's built in to the top of a toilet. The original tap isn't made any more by the...
Replies
Views
T
Hi, I'm having a new bathroom installed and having issues getting the right bath/shower set up. Shower has to be over bath as no space for a...
Replies
Views
Hello I bought a Grohe two hole tap like this one to install in a cloakroom, and got this concealed mixer for the tap. While all the pictures...
Replies
Views
Very short version. Im a sole trader of only 10 months, but an experieced Plumber of 30 years. Installed a bathroom for a customer, they wanted me...
Replies
Views
For some reason I'm not getting hot water coming out of the bath tap it's just coming out warm, it's fitted with these anti scald valves...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock