Discuss 35cdi extra in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smhstu

Hi all

any help/pointers on this.

hot water demand, after approx 5-10 mins boiler bangs like a good en and steam blows out of aav
changed both thermistors, still the same.
sludge remover added, still the same.
im thinking the PCB not reading thermistors
any clues?

Will remove plate and descale tomorrow, hope that works.
not in a hard water area

thanks

Construction debris in system. Had a duo chocked with poly balls and fiberglass

My m8 boiler did exactly the same, gave up some strange error codes as well. Plate hex blocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 35cdi extra in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Current setup: Cold water tank, and header tank in loft. Hot water tank in airing cupboard at top of stairs. Power shower (mira event xs) in main...
Replies
Views
Hi hoping someone can help with this as its beginning to drive me nuts. Boiler generally well serviced and working fine, no problems with DHW...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have purchased a new build property, which has a family bathroom, cloakroom and 2 en-suite shower rooms. All 4 basins have push button...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock