Discuss 365 drills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TBServices

Anyone got/used the ********* plumbing kit? Worth the money?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Anyone got/used the ********* plumbing kit? Worth the money?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Bathroom kit is brilliant and will drill just about anything. Watch their video about drilling holes into toilets and basins! I recently changed a block of 2 tap hole basins to single tap hole basins by drilling new holes and blanking off the existing ones with white ceramic blanks. Saved the school a fortune.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 365 drills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Desperately in need of help. Getting very annoyed with myself Replaced the click plug in my bathroom for a new Basin Slotted one along...
Replies
Views
Neighbours complained to their landlord about the habitual drilling and grinding noises due to "building noise" at my house and he contacted me...
Replies
Views
I was sent an engineer by Ideal Heating to fix a problem with my system. When he left he drove over a pot of sealing compound (which must have...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock