Search the forum,

Discuss 400ml Multi Surface, Rapid Acting Surface Sanitiser Now Available in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

400ml Multi Surface, Rapid Acting Surface Sanitiser

400ml-multi-surface-rapid-acting-03424177L.png

VIEW HERE

Reply to 400ml Multi Surface, Rapid Acting Surface Sanitiser Now Available in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Flue Snugs Hello all new member here. Flue snugs. I’m seeing a lot of boiler installs on you tube that don’t have flue snugs to comply with Part L building regs. What are the rules regarding flue snugs, do they have to be fitted on all new boiler installs. I prefer to use sand/cement...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
X-MIST Sanitiser - Room, Surface & Vehicle X-Mist™ is fully tested, approved and certified to kill Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) – the cause of COVID 19 This revolutionary new “easy to use” broad-spectrum germicide is formulated specifically for deodorising and sanitising all type’s of space...
Replies
Views
Hi All New here and have a bit of a weird one for you! Installed a concealed shower valve on a job with a rainfall shower head, and a handheld as well. The customer specifically wanted to be able to have both the rainfall and handheld on at the same time, and the supplier i was using only...
Replies
Views
About to submit some drainage plans to building regs so I was hoping that the wonderful people on here would give some views on what they would likely object to as it's easier to make changes before submitting than after. Assuming the gradients are within spec does anything look out of place...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock