Discuss 60mm flue inner in Glasgow! in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All,

This is a bit of a random one, but I'm a product designer working on a lighting project and I'm on the hunt for unused/waste/offcuts of the 60mm plastic flue inner that you get with some boilers.

If anyone in the Glasgow area has any of the white for translucent stuff, I would appreciate it massively if you could let me know, I'm more than happy to collect it from you.

Basically I'm recycling the plastic inner flue as a light diffuser in a lamp design I'm developing. I know a load of this pipe gets chucked all the time, so I'm using it half for 'eco credentials' and half because it just happens to work really well for this purpose.

If anyone could help then drop me a message any time - 07308513218

Cheers,
Calum

Hey, thanks, I went down to a big one in Glasgow. Even in a huge heap of old boilers surprisingly there wasn't much flue pipe. Got hold of a bit though.

I just know from chatting with other gas engineers that quite bit gets chucked after the install/removal. Offcuts etc.

Reply to 60mm flue inner in Glasgow! in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock