Discuss 65% off dewalt tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWheating

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
65% OFF DEWALT POWERTOOLS, BE QUICK. 1ST COME, 1ST SERVED.
special easter promotion, be quick.

april fools! ha,ha,ha.

Last edited:
AWHeating, I really like you, you're a sound guy, I don't have a bad word to say about you..........

April fools, ya c***

dewalt the biggest april fool all year , black n decker in disguise now

dewalt the biggest april fool all year , black n decker in disguise now

dont be so stupid. What idiot told you that? punch him in the face LOL thats like saying milwaukee is just roybi in red.

ive got some of the new xr range now and its loads better than my makita li-on stuff.

I'm switching off till tomorrow! So far I've ordered square pipe and a cheap dewalt drill!

dont be so stupid. What idiot told you that? punch him in the face LOL thats like saying milwaukee is just roybi in red.

ive got some of the new xr range now and its loads better than my makita li-on stuff.

black and decker bought out dewalt a couple of years back, it can only go down hill:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 65% off dewalt tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Squeeze Off Tool PREVENTS WATER FLOW IN MDPE PIPES 20mm, 25mm, 32mm The Squeeze off tool fits over plastic pipe and squeezes it to prevent the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, my wife and I have recently purchased a house in Edinburgh (move in date 6th dec hopefully) and I have been working hard to get a plan...
Replies
Views
The government published their response to the RHI consultation today, and generally its good news for small systems ASHP - capped at 20,000 kWh...
Replies
Views
R
what a load of cock ! whats your thoughts? Within the past 12 months, you have opted in to the TrustMark scheme for gas engineers. We’re...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
Brand new for April 2016. Launch of boxsets for drilling holes into very hard porcelain tiles. Two sets have been revamped. The third is...
Replies
Views
365drills
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock