Discuss 90 ° Isolating Valves in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Can anyone please tell me where I might purchase a 90° bend 15mm x 22mm Isolating Valve

Thanks and Regards. Hugh

I don’t think such a thing exists.

Why don’t you just reduce the 22 down to 15 as it goes into the valve?

15mm angled isolating valves are available any plumbers merchant, toolstation etc , as I expect you’ve found out.

I don’t think such a thing exists.

Why don’t you just reduce the 22 down to 15 as it goes into the valve?

15mm angled isolating valves are available any plumbers merchant, toolstation etc , as I expect you’ve found out.
Thanks Ben-gee. Wasn't sure it existed myself but it would have been a good solution
given the way the piping was done and the restricted space I have to work in. I'll get it sorted with currently available components
Regards. Hugh

Reply to 90 ° Isolating Valves in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had an outside tap fitted by a professional plumber last autumn. During the recent cold weather the feed pipe under the kitchen sink froze and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a troublesome fixed 15mm copper pipe with isolation valve going to my toilet fill valve. It's too tight for a Flexi hose. Can I use...
Replies
Views
Hello, Is it ok to use a full bore isolation valve to isolate a hot and cold feed to taps or should I use a service restricted bore. I’m thinking...
Replies
Views
Hi Anyone know of a pull out kitchen tap that has decent pressure? I have had low pressure from this tap for a number of years and it's not...
Replies
Views
Hi, Throughout our house there are numerous isolation valves which are on almost every plumbing fixture. Clearly whoever plumbed this had a thing...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock