Discuss A big thank you in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo21

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
To who ever it was who suggested removing the pump securing screws, on a vaillant diverter change. It made life soooooo much easier. Thus being able to post early on a Friday afternoon.

Did you remove the ones underneath?

I only ever remove the one on the front and it pops out lovely.

Fine job for a Friday Leo,

To who ever it was who suggested removing the pump securing screws, on a vaillant diverter change. It made life soooooo much easier. Thus being able to post early on a Friday afternoon.

A happy Leo? Can`t be right, has somebody hacked his account? lol

It's a bit brave for me, I try and do simple stuff on Fridays.

Don't we all Leo ,,,, Friday should be a wind down day

4pm is very late for me on a friday:behead: I was probably on my 4th by then. haha. Good work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A big thank you in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
I'm a council tenant and my bathroom basin is broken and needs replacing, it has standard pillar taps. Do you know if councils would ever replace...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was...
Replies
Views
Back