Discuss A bit of help and politeness might help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this was a 'forum'.
You can not possibly know what the problem with my boiler is because you haven't asked one constructive question about it. Also, you have no idea of my experience, knowledge or qualifications, because you haven't asked.
I was after a second professional opinion to help me move in the right direction to try to solve the problem - which two previous gsr qualified people have been unable to do! Is that a crime??

The reason we haven't responded to you is if you read the forum rules we cannot give out gas advice on boilers. You say your boilers six months old, call the manufacturer

i feel a banning coming :D

and op we caant help / give advice as if we could give advice and its wrong it could kill someone

would you let a person walk in with no background and demolish a house with explosives ?

So far I've been polite. I am about to be impolite.

breath in and out and on each hold to the count of 4 that will help

He's been told twice to get a gsr. And the story above is different to his original one, for which he would've received a similar response.

guess your finger slipped :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A bit of help and politeness might help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock