Discuss A few pictures from the weekend. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine set up in the yard ready for 19:00 iss over us again nice and clear he too tonight

What is the last pic?
That is the only two headed one tailed five legged beast I've seen.
Good timing to snap it whilst it was balancing on one leg..:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Disappointed! Not what I was expecting when I saw "Plenty of doggy action" in the preview window!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A few pictures from the weekend. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have recently moved into a village house and discovered some mold on the wall behind the kitchen unit and following a closer inspection, I am...
Replies
Views
Morning Everyone! It is Easter this weekend and a lot of the kids are already off! Have you got any plans for the long weekend? Are you going...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
L
Hi I have managed to set our Drayton LP522 CH M to F, using 2 of the 3 ON/OFF settings. But when trying to set the weekend times, the timer won't...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone My 20 yr old son is about to complete his C&G level 2 in May and requires an apprenticeship to go on to Level 3 and eventually Gas...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock