Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)
  • Thread starter Coopedup
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1K

Discuss A how'd you from Berkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Coopedup

With my many years of google experience I'm amazed that only today did I first find this site.

Already got answers for many queries but will posting shortly for my own specific query.

thanks
Neil

Welcome along Neil, I used to live in Bracknell , but now back in Glorious Devon !!

Hello and welcome

Any questions no matter how small just ask away

Hey cooped up im glad u found us in the end , you'll soon wonder how you ever managed without us lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A how'd you from Berkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock