Discuss a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Officers from Operation Yewtree are investigating Pans People, it's alleged that they caused hundreds of young boys to self abuse in the '70s.

this proves everything i know about landrovers and their owners!!!:yawn:

https://www.************/photo.php?v=804325456278749&set=vb.149874618390506&type=2&theater

Last edited by a moderator:
made me laugh.
joke.jpg

Sunday morning in a little chapel in the welsh valleys.
The vicar is in the pulpit and says, "Who here in the congregation can tell me they have seen a ghost?"
Silence from the congregation.
The vicar then says, "Who here in the congregation can tell me that they have seen and spoken to a ghost?"
Again silence from the congregation.
The vicar then says, "Who here in the congregation can tell me that they have seen and spoken and made love to a ghost?
A voice from the back shouts out,"I have vicar!"
"Thomas Evans", says the vicar, "You mean to tell me that you have seen, spoken to and made love to ghost?"
The man replies "Oh! Sorry vicar I thought you said a goat!"

A couple who have been married a long time are having a blazing row......he said ..when you die I am putting on your headstone here lies my wife as cold as ever........she furiously replies.....oh yeah when you die I am putting on your headstone..here lies my husband.........stiff at last......regards Turnpin:punk:

I thought it was a seaside tragedy when I saw the headline............."young lad tossed off Cliff".

Just goes to show, you never know what dangers are lurking in the Shadows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock