Discuss a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Officers from Operation Yewtree are investigating Pans People, it's alleged that they caused hundreds of young boys to self abuse in the '70s.

this proves everything i know about landrovers and their owners!!!:yawn:

https://www.************/photo.php?v=804325456278749&set=vb.149874618390506&type=2&theater

Last edited by a moderator:
made me laugh.
joke.jpg

Sunday morning in a little chapel in the welsh valleys.
The vicar is in the pulpit and says, "Who here in the congregation can tell me they have seen a ghost?"
Silence from the congregation.
The vicar then says, "Who here in the congregation can tell me that they have seen and spoken to a ghost?"
Again silence from the congregation.
The vicar then says, "Who here in the congregation can tell me that they have seen and spoken and made love to a ghost?
A voice from the back shouts out,"I have vicar!"
"Thomas Evans", says the vicar, "You mean to tell me that you have seen, spoken to and made love to ghost?"
The man replies "Oh! Sorry vicar I thought you said a goat!"

A couple who have been married a long time are having a blazing row......he said ..when you die I am putting on your headstone here lies my wife as cold as ever........she furiously replies.....oh yeah when you die I am putting on your headstone..here lies my husband.........stiff at last......regards Turnpin:punk:

I thought it was a seaside tragedy when I saw the headline............."young lad tossed off Cliff".

Just goes to show, you never know what dangers are lurking in the Shadows.

A couple of naked lesbians barged into the house today, and started wrestling with my mrs while she was in the bath. I tried to help,
but I could only knock one out.

My mum bet me £100 I couldn’t build a car out of spaghetti.

You should have seen the look on her face as I drove pasta!

I've just started a new job as a comedian in an old peoples home.

They don't understand the jokes, but they still pi$$ themselves.

I shoved some purple grapes up my girlfriends a$$ during kinky sex last night, she didn't scream or anything.......just let out a little wine.

I got sacked from my job as a bingo caller last night, apparently "A meal for two with a hairy view" is an unacceptable way to describe the number 69.

My mate pulled at the weekend he said she was a 1664 ?...he explained she looked like 16 from behind and 64 from the front ..after a lot of drink she dragged him back to hers and led him to the bedroom ..he said the room was full of shelves with all types of teddy's and doll's sitting on them ...after a night of passion she woke him with a cup of tea ...he said how was it for you last night ...she replied he could choose anything from the bottom shelf.....lol regards Turnpin:punk:

On average, a Welshman will have sex two to three times a week whereas a Chinese man will have sex only once or twice a year.

This is upsetting news as I had no idea I was Chinese.......

A Welsh man buys several sheep, hoping to breed them for wool.
After several weeks, he notices that none of the sheep are getting pregnant, and phones a vet for help.
The vet tells him that he should try artificial insemination.
The farmer doesn't have the slightest idea what this means but, not wanting to display his ignorance, only asks the vet how he will know when the sheep are pregnant. The vet tells him that they will stop standing around and instead will lie down and wallow in grass when they are pregnant. The man hangs up and gives it some thought. He comes to the conclusion that artificial insemination means he has to impregnate the sheep himself. So, he loads the sheep into his Land Rover, drives them out into the woods, has sex with them all, brings them back, and goes to bed.
Next morning, he wakes and looks out at the sheep. Seeing that they are all still standing around, he deduces that the first try didn't take, and loads them in the Land Rover again. He drives them out to the woods, bangs each sheep twice for good measure, brings them back, and goes to bed exhausted.
Next morning, he wakes to find the sheep still just standing round. "Try again" he tells himself, and proceeds to load them up, and drive them out to the woods. He spends all day banging the sheep and upon returning home, falls listlessly into bed.
The next morning, he cannot even raise himself from the bed to look out of the window. He asks his wife to look, and tell him if the sheep are lying in the grass.

"No," she says, "they're all in the Land Rover, and one of them is beeping the horn."

A sweet-looking old lady enters in a sex-shop. She walks hesitantly, her hands shake, her whole body is taken by random spasms and tremors, she shows all the signs of advanced Parkinson.

When she arrives at the counter, she holds tight on it to steady herself. Her shakes are so bad that you can hear the faint dingaling of things rattling on the counter's glass shelves.

The clerk is a bit taken aback, but still asks: "How can I help you, Madame?"

Stuttering slightly, the old lady asks:

"Do you-ou s-sell ****** here?"

"Er... Yes, we do..."

"D-do you ha-have that big pi-pink one... The one w-with t-three speeds... T-t-twe-elve inches long?"

"Well... Er... Yes, we have something like that..."

The old lady leans on the counter, which shakes all the more. With an intent look on her face, almost grimacing, she yells in one go:

"HOW DO YOU SWITCH THE BUGGER OFF???"

could have been a great ride once upon a time, the bike that is...........................

Ladies, stop looking for a guy to sweep you off your feet,
sweeping is your job

How many flies does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Two but their problem is getting in..brum

cheap tarts vibrator? coke bottle full of blue bottles :)

how does a cheap tart keep the flies off her tea when eating it, she opens her legs :)

Oz jokes made less racist :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Good morning, wondered if anyone can advise please on a resolution? My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed detached with 21 radiators...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that...
Replies
Views
Hi, We had our annual oil burner service carried out by a well known Norfolk firm last Thursday and all was great for a day. Came home from work...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
Back