Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss A Somewhat Belated Happy New Year in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,
As I only stick my nose in here every now and again, and also due to a rather nasty dose of the piggy flu I'm a little late , but I would still like to wish everybody on this brilliant forum a very Happy and Prosperous New Year.
I would also like to say, that of all the forums that I look into, that I have never come across one that is as helpful and friendly as this one . You all dispense your hard accumulated knowledge,with wit and humor freely and without rancor, despite some times, without even a thank you and the other unworthy antics that some the great Joe Public have tried to pull on yourselves.
You probably do not realise just how helpful it is to have someone on the end of a forum who is genuinely there to help when all of your world not to mention the odd ceiling is about to fall down all around you, I know as I've been there.
May you all long continue to be the very best ambassadors for not only the Plumbing Trades but all of your hard working fellow trades as well
I WISH YOU ALL HEALTH ,WEALTH AND HAPPNESS not only in this likely to be unpleasant forthcoming year but for the foreseeable future as well.
Soooooo may I again just say Thanks to you all for all of the help dispensed in the past
oldie

Thank you oldie for your kind post and new year wishes and all the best to you,not belated at all unless you are wishing us a happy new year for 2010 :),that year was not as bad as many thought ,hopefully this one will prove better also

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks oldie and the same to you...

ahh the porky blue my daughter knows him well...

hows the headaches, had the for 5 weeks solid yet?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A Somewhat Belated Happy New Year in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock