Search the forum,

Discuss AA? no thank you! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RPG 80

I received my AA renewal notice about 3 weeks ago had a look at the competitors and they were all about the same quote so I decided to stay with the AA. I received a letter this morning offering central heating cover for just £18.49. I phoned up them up. The nice guy on the other end couldn't see why I was unhappy with AA providing central heating cover to myself and my potential customers. I don't want my money, however little that is, funding a big business which is in direct competition with my lively hood. The nice guy told me this was the first time he had heard this reason for cancelling a policy, hopefully its not the last. PS i hope RAC don't start doing boiler cover or i'm screwed.

Well he lying ,coz I told them the same thing in December,had been with them over 30 years,I canceled DD and they rang me up,I explained that they were now competition and mainly I objected to their advert that suggested that independents could not do the job correctly or were reliable,so told them they could take their arrogance and shove it were the sun don't................ :gunsmilie:

I was very disappointed with Waitrose. I went in the Hailsham branch and it was full of chavs. Not at all what I was led to believe, I'm thinking of complaining to trading standards.

Personally I've never been to aldi, do it all at asda. But my mate swears by some of the tools he finds there. Some of his torches are good to be fair and they are all from aldi. Puts up a good fight against my mag lite to be honest

Aldi bathrooms, Lidl gas installations. Somehow I don't like that idea from these two.

Sadly, it is an open market for anyone wanting to try to take a piece of the heating/plumbing work pie. Can't really blame AA more than others. I know of people from completely different backgrounds to hands on plumbing, who have recently got gas qualified. Who in their right mind would want a chimney sweep to attempt to install or repair their gas boiler, for example?

Asda for me. Lidl 2nd. ( for weekly shopping )

Last edited:
The AA were taken over and shafted by BG while working in the same space so when BG ditched them they decided to take uo the gas service reoair work. These mobs are (should be ) a big concern to us small guys but how do we deal with them?

The AA were taken over and shafted by BG while working in the same space so when BG ditched them they decided to take uo the gas service reoair work. These mobs are (should be ) a big concern to us small guys but how do we deal with them?
#
dont know ??

I was very disappointed with Waitrose. I went in the Hailsham branch and it was full of chavs. Not at all what I was led to believe, I'm thinking of complaining to trading standards.
ive tried delia and jamie and cant find how to cook a chav any suggestions ?

i think they've got quite a thick skin so you have to get rid of that first then they cook very nicely or so i have been told lol

wouldnt fancy eating a chav. theyd be full of chemicals and e numbers from all the drugs and booze they ingest. id much prefer a good glamour model or a bit of WAG, they are also much better to look at presentation wise hehehe

wouldnt fancy eating a chav. theyd be full of chemicals and e numbers from all the drugs and booze they ingest. id much prefer a good glamour model or a bit of WAG, they are also much better to look at presentation wise hehehe

No much meat on them though

thats where they've all gone! we used to have loads round here now we hardly see any at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to AA? no thank you! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock