Discuss AA? no thank you! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was very disappointed with Waitrose. I went in the Hailsham branch and it was full of chavs. Not at all what I was led to believe, I'm thinking of complaining to trading standards.
ive tried delia and jamie and cant find how to cook a chav any suggestions ?

i think they've got quite a thick skin so you have to get rid of that first then they cook very nicely or so i have been told lol

wouldnt fancy eating a chav. theyd be full of chemicals and e numbers from all the drugs and booze they ingest. id much prefer a good glamour model or a bit of WAG, they are also much better to look at presentation wise hehehe

wouldnt fancy eating a chav. theyd be full of chemicals and e numbers from all the drugs and booze they ingest. id much prefer a good glamour model or a bit of WAG, they are also much better to look at presentation wise hehehe

No much meat on them though

thats where they've all gone! we used to have loads round here now we hardly see any at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to AA? no thank you! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back