Discuss Access 2 Trade Careers - No Response! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trev.p74

Does anyone know what the situation is with Access to Trade Careers? I signed for a course with them but having a trouble getting hold of anyone there and not getting a reply to any emails. Got a nasty feeling that Ive spent a lot of money that im never going to see again. Is anyone training there at the moment or does anyone know anything about the situation? Is the company even still going? Good news from someone please…..

Last edited by a moderator:
How long have you being trying to get hold of them?

I've heard through the grape vine that Access2 Trade Careers are closing down.

So please do try to get your money back if they have some of yours. And please do NOT book with them if you haven't done so already.

They've gone into liquidation and you should have recieved a letter now.

Last edited:
hi there.i had an interview with these..but didnt end up going with them because hadent herd of them before..i foned direct gov..and they said because the grades wernt nvq's that when you qualified with them..your basicaly stuck untill they find you a job..so i gave them a miss and im glad i did..now with trade 4 train skills..and have to say there realy good imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Access 2 Trade Careers - No Response! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock