Discuss access box in screed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

4candles

I'm using ducted plastic pipe that will be layed in the screed for a radiator but naturally want to come up in copper.

From the JG site (but I used Hep2o)

The Building Regulations state that pipe laid in screed must be removable. Speedfit provide a conduit pipe through which the Speedfit Pipe can be laid. If the Speedfit Pipe needs to be replaced, it can be disconnected at each end of the conduit and then pulled out.
The installation of fittings in screed should be avoided. Where it is deemed necessary, they should be installed in an access box with a removable lid

Does anyone know where can I get an access box?

Thanks

With a bit more effort I've found one, but let me know if there's a better way.

Hep2O® - Installation Recommendations

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to access box in screed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock