Search the forum,

Discuss Access to my former account in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

helpsy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi All not been on here for years.....how do I go about getting back on my old account......it was under the name helpsy? Many thanks

Your on that account now arnt you 2009 ?

Reply to Access to my former account in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I bought a 61 plate transit which has been great but is now off the road for a few weeks at least - which now that i am established and making decent...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Not sure if it's a plumbers job or another trade but thought I'd ask. I am installing a new toilet downstairs next to an outside wall. There is a 3 way inspection/access chamber about 1.5 metres outside this point which I plan on going into. It has one inlet in use from the upstairs WC...
Replies
Views
    • Love
I'm a DIY homeowner and electrical engineer by trade. While still in school I worked summers for about 6 years with my uncle who was a plumber licensed in Massachusetts. As others have stated, I am here more to learn than to offer advice and am posting this so as not to have my account...
Replies
Views
Hi thank you for letting me join this forum . We have an air to water heat pump but the bungalow is piped in micro bore 10mm pipe which doesn’t look well piped , kinky in pipes in some places ,some of the rad don’t heat up too well , probably because of the badly piped system, the pipe is all...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking for guidance to access the cartridge of a leaking single handle bathroom faucet. It has no visible markings on it to determine manufacturer. I see how to remove the handle but question the 2 metal rings which are part of the faucet. Do these need to be removed to access the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock