Discuss active hive register in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Booth01

hope someone can help i bought a hive active thermostat witch i have fitted
it works fine from thermostat but how can i register so i can use my mobile as
it says you need account details which i havent got as bought second hand
thanks for any help

the only thing i could say is email hive and ask them maybe they could create you an account

They will charge you for it.That unit would have been used by that person so i think they may have to call probably wont be charged that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to active hive register in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot water dual channel receiver to an old Vaillant THERMOcompact VU GB 242/1 E system boiler. It has an...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m looking to install the above. Atm I have an older one fitted (old wireless thermostat and old receiver that’s wired into my combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi,

Our heating stopped working today. We've got a Veissmann boiler that's under a year old, and an older Megaflow cylinder, and two diverter...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone - despite my best efforts I can't seem find a clear answer on how to wire a single channel Hive Receiver to a Worcester Bosch...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i was looking for advice on what hive I need to buy. my daughter bought a new build house and she want to switch the existing...
Replies
Views
Back