Discuss Adding a secondary return to a system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi, what do people a think is the best way to add a secondary return to an unvented cylinder install.

The scenario is I am quoting to replace a gravity system with an unvented. The bathroom furthest away takes around 2 minutes to get hot water. The problem is all the floors are glued and screwed tongue and groove chipboard so not easy to take up and run the return.

Cheers

Really? We've just done a new build with about 90% plastic. It was installed with a secondary return. Which manufacturer, the pump or cylinder manufacturer?
Owch, the get the towels ready.

All the plastic manufactures. Circulating return has to be copper then the branches have to be 1 metre in copper then can go to plastic.

Really? We've just done a new build with about 90% plastic. It was installed with a secondary return. Which manufacturer, the pump or cylinder manufacturer?
The pipe manufacturer.
I worked for a company that did the hot water in plastic and the return in copper. They seemed to think that was ok.

Reply to Adding a secondary return to a system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock