Discuss Adventitious air in a compartment/cupboard in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Congratulations

Update

Pleased to say I passed all exams for gas/cookers/fires on Thursday!

Was so pleased as I had a friends funeral to attend on Friday and was told that the exams lasted five days (some students did take five days) but I was lucky enough to pass in four - it did go to the wire though! I had one final paper to complete and started it at 15.15 hrs with a finish time of 15.45, finished it with about 5 mins spare!

Had a few blank brain moments, but got there in the end.

Thanks again for the help with the original question, flew through the ventilation and other subjects I was dreading and weirdly got bogged down on what I considered to be my stronger subjects, very weird and not funny at the time but all done and dusted, now awaiting contact from Gas Safe

Thanks all, I am sure our paths will cross frequently into the future. LOL

Reply to Adventitious air in a compartment/cupboard in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

E
Hi all, Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but I can't find an answer to my questions. I have a back boiler and gas fire which h has...
Replies
Views
Hi, Following an Anglia Water complete loss of Water Supply in Milton Keynes, I had a call from a Tenant reporting the No Water Flow Fault On the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Been having a real saga and head scratching situation. I originally had 1 problem, and now 2. Original issue: Air being built up in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock