Discuss advertisement...! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it worth it, whats peoples feelings regarding having a web address/page, i have yell.com coming to see this week,those of you with web address what proportion of your work is linked to your web address

It's definitely worth having a website if you can get it to rank on the first page of google. My site brings in enquiries every week but its up to me to convert these in to jobs.

i would say its only worth it to show people what you do the best ad you can have is van sign writing you could put your web address on there because a lot of people will look you up that way rather than phone you up first

are you talking local jobs in your area,how do you get to be on first page of google

Yup everything is local ( within 15 miles of home ) As for the front page of google its not that hard but takes time to learn. Yours best bet is to google SEO and start reading. Then crack on and see what you can do.

Currently on with yell.com on first page of google done it two weeks ago and can honestly say i dont think i have had a phone call regarding htere web campaign for me .

i would say its only worth it to show people what you do the best ad you can have is van sign writing you could put your web address on there because a lot of people will look you up that way rather than phone you up first

Not often I disagree with you, Gas Man!!

Best advert, in my opinion, is your work manner, how you treat your customer, and the resulting job you've done as a good task is remembered and makes it easy for a customer to recommend you to someone else.

Where I do agree is, if you don't have a large customer base, then a well designed van graphics and website gives people who don't know you the confidence that you're not a fly-by-night cowboy and that you care about your reputation and therefore care about your customers.

Not often I disagree with you, Gas Man!!

Best advert, in my opinion, is your work manner, how you treat your customer, and the resulting job you've done as a good task is remembered and makes it easy for a customer to recommend you to someone else.

Where I do agree is, if you don't have a large customer base, then a well designed van graphics and website gives people who don't know you the confidence that you're not a fly-by-night cowboy and that you care about your reputation and therefore care about your customers.
thats fair enough dkia,i was thinking more from a noticing point of view,no advertising in the world can compete with recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to advertisement...! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock