Discuss Advice about commercial gas in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hey
sorry if this is a silly question but can you go straight into a commercial gas course with out doing domestic gas?

Yes you can but you need to prove your working in a commercial environment and I think a min of 6 months portfolio work

Sorry thought I listed which course it was it’s the cocn1 qualification

then the extra ones eg icpn,tctp1

I think I have found a course but I don’t no if it is right , can I post a link or send you the link to see if it is right please ?

post it up

Yep that’s the one eg cocn1

Reply to Advice about commercial gas in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

If a domestic boiler/gas appliance is in a commercial property, does this mean a gas engineer would need commercial tickets/qualifications?
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks...
Replies
Views
We are looking for Commercial Gas Engineers to join a Major company on various projects around South of England primarily working on Gas Service /...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock