Discuss Advice about commercial gas in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I would say you need both courses then as your brand new

Do you have the work in place for the onsite folder eg commercial gas work ?

That should be a good start good luck

Ensure that you have the contacts in place in order for you to complete your portfolio.
Commercial gas is a completely different animal compared to domestic, if it was me personally, if you're at entry-level in terms of experience - get a few more months under your belt and see if it's actually for you, attaining your commercial gas tickets can be a very costly and time consuming process even with the right experience and contacts.

Ensure that you have the contacts in place in order for you to complete your portfolio.
Commercial gas is a completely different animal compared to domestic, if it was me personally, if you're at entry-level in terms of experience - get a few more months under your belt and see if it's actually for you, attaining your commercial gas tickets can be a very costly and time consuming process even with the right experience and contacts.
Hey thanks for the reply,
Yeah I am going to start emailing and phoning companies to see if I can do my portfolio with them, unless there is someone on here who lives Suffolk way to help out

Reply to Advice about commercial gas in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

If a domestic boiler/gas appliance is in a commercial property, does this mean a gas engineer would need commercial tickets/qualifications?
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks...
Replies
Views
We are looking for Commercial Gas Engineers to join a Major company on various projects around South of England primarily working on Gas Service /...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock