Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Advice on contract work, to CHAS or not to CHAS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Foodface

Hello (again)

I've been thinking recently about trying to win big contracts for my business, I mainly concentrated on domestic homeowners when staring out but I'd like to look at winning bigger works and then maybe sub contracting the works out through people who have worked for me in the past. I've been looking into CHAS, just wondered if anyone has done this and whether they can give any advice on contract work in terms of whether it's worth it or not.

Thanks

Foodface

Exor, chas , safe contractor all same same depends whom you contract to and how big the jobs are .some clients I work for want exor accreditation only as you have proved via a recognised org that you have sufficient health safety proved for the buyer. End of the day all that happens on large contracts is that you miss quote and lose your house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advice on contract work, to CHAS or not to CHAS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the...
Replies
Views
Hello The heating side of my Ariston Combi A23 has stopped working since a new 3 way valve has been installed. It's been a hugely reliable boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm new on the forum, I'm a gas service and repair engineer rather than a plumber. I used to work for a big company, now self employed...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock