Search the forum,

Discuss Advice on doing my ACS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hi all, I need some advice if you could. I'm about to do my ACS in August could anyone give me some advice please as what I will be expected to do when at the college? What books are best to revise from. Just generally what will the course consist of?

You'd get a much better response if you register.

There will be written exams for ccn1 then work through a series of practical assessments then the same again for each appliance you take.

I quite like the Niceic books but the viper ones have been recommended lots.

Please register with us to receive additional answers to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advice on doing my ACS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My daughter lives alone in a 3 bed semi in the west country. The house is 20 years old. The central heating and hot water are provided from a Glow-worm gas boiler working in conjunction with a Boilermate 2000. The central heating pipework is microbore. In view of the age of the boiler and...
Replies
Views
Hi , i'm new to this forum & would like some advice , i have an upstairs bathroom & was wondering if i could put a cloackroom loo downstairs , my worry is how do i connect to the existing soil pipe , or is it possible to dig under where the new loo will be in case the soil pipe runs along the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wonder if I could have some advice please. I have a rental shepherds hut with an outdoor copper bath. I expect to close down for winter when the weather gets very cold. The majority of the piping is blue mdpe which is lagged. But where it joins the tap it's copper. I have lagged what...
Replies
Views
Toilet continuously flushing/cistern filling. This happens regardless of what else is going on within the house (videos were taken before and after a shower but this happens seemingly randomly and probably happens when no one is home). As a result my water bill has considerably increased but I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice on an issue I'm having with my Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 boiler (R1 PCB). It was installed in 2013 and has worked perfectly up until this week. When the boiler does start, it runs for a few seconds, makes some noises, and then shuts down again. I've...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock