Discuss Advice on fitting Nest or Hive Controllers. in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

T

Terry Savage

I currently have normal programme controls with thermostat for 3 zones (3 floors). The main controls are located together on the ground floor and individual thermostat controls on the 2 other floors.

Would either a Nest system or Hive be adaptable, if so any advice on which would be best & how to configure it. Thanks, Terry

Hi Terry, depending how you heat your hot water you’ll need a 2-3 channel programmer with additional receivers for the 3rd zone. For example if you went down the Nest route, you’d need 3 heatlink and thermostats, whereas Hive would need a multi zone kit and additional receivers.

Reply to Advice on fitting Nest or Hive Controllers. in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have just bought a google nest 3rd gen thermostat to be connected opentherm. I currently have the baxi ifos rather comp fitted. I was...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
I am considering replacing my existing boiler with the new 2023 Vaillant ecotec plus 625 boiler. I currently have 3 x Heatmiser neoStat...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Central Heating Pump - G Pump Force HE-RS25/6PWM-130 Hi, I would be grateful if someone could explain whether our CH system can cope with the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock