Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Advice Please -Fitting 60cm dishwasher? CW Supply and Waste?? Options??? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All

I am looking to fit a 600mm dishwasher, i will be fitting it under counter in a current 600mm 3 drawer carcass (i presume this is ok once all the drawres/side sliders are removed?)
From left to right i have sink unit (single waste outlet on trap/u bend), space for washing machine (600mm under counter), 600mm space for freestanding gas cooker, then i propose to fit the dishwasher in a 600mm ex 3 drawer carcass.

I have CW and HW end valves behind the w/machine and it's waste easily reaches the sink single waste connection.

I plan on swapping the CW end valve for a T type one (feed w/machine) and then extend the existing 15mm copper with plastic and correct inserts and reconnecting the end end valve to use on the d/washer.

Would this be ok to run behind a gas cooker?

Once i know what to do with this i will ask about the d/washer waste....

Cheers

It will not fit inside the carcass once you have removed the drawer runners- the carcass is 600 externally, inside it will be 570 at most.

You will have to remove the unit entirely, some arrangement will be needed to hold up the worktop ( if there is a worktop...)

It will not fit inside the carcass once you have removed the drawer runners- the carcass is 600 externally, inside it will be 570 at most.

You will have to remove the unit entirely, some arrangement will be needed to hold up the worktop ( if there is a worktop...)

Thanks for reply, its not even a 'unit' now tbh, it is just 2 side panels that can be moved to suit, so i can adjust the panels as needed, i presume they need to be 600mm apart internally?

Yes there is a worktop that i can use to fit brackets or a bit of 2x1 as necessary to keep them in place......

This is CW feed that i presume i can extend as above using a T.

Washing Machine 1.JPG

This is the current one outlet waste that i 'think' i can swap for a dual type for the dishwasher that is MAX 1.8m away....

Attachments

• Sink outlet 1.JPG
    Sink outlet 1.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 6

Reply to Advice Please -Fitting 60cm dishwasher? CW Supply and Waste?? Options??? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock