Search the forum,

Discuss Allright, What Happened To All The Mods? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left due to recent avents and changes

Didn't you notice the what we're here for lads went / deleted etc when someone didn't like the replys

(My opinion)

Hello :)

Please read this for the info

But I see we still have the double posting issue :D

They all asked to leave.

They even started to sabotage our facebook pages and stuff. Got pathetic.

You know I even offered to hand over the forum to them, fully, domain hosting the lot, and they didn't want that.

They didn't want to work together. Me just pay for everything and them run it lol

Doesn't work like that.

I'll close this thread now. No more chatting about the past eh. Let's move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Allright, What Happened To All The Mods? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Could someone please explain if this set up is normal and what changed: Stopcock under kitchen sink turns off cold water supply in...
Replies
Views
Gone to use my shower tonight and this is happening? Any advice on what to do/what’s happening? I’ve attached a video.
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a question and hope for some advice or information on the following many thanks; How long should tap water be left out at...
Replies
Views
Hi, Not sure whats happened here. The forum is basically unusable due to Google Ads. I open any page here and Ads cover content, there is Ad...
Replies
Views
Toilet continuously flushing/cistern filling. This happens regardless of what else is going on within the house (videos were taken before and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock