Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Alpha CD28c pump replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbitman

Gas Engineer
Hi, does anybody know if the standard Wilo pump head will fit on this model as i have an aging relative with a seized one, the cheapest price ive had is £190 +vat from the local merchant just for the genuine Alpha one..........

cheers

Pass, I only use the over priced Alpha parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Alpha CD28c pump replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I note that the Grundfos Alpha 2 requires a special plug to connect the electric wiring. Are those plugs reusable if rewiring is needed...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, Looking to replace an old shower diverter. Pictures attached. I'm from Australia if that makes any difference. Originally when i got...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock