Discuss Analyser parts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bhoydavid

Where is best to get them? I've got an Anton sprint evo 1 and would quite like to buy the printer, clamps for flow and return temp differences and some spare filters. is there any specific place I need to go or just whoever is cheapest?

Cheapest!
if there is such a thing when it comes to analysers and their bits!

Get away! eBay just get printer from merchant so u can throw it at them when it dies!

Get away! eBay just get printer from merchant so u can throw it at them when it dies!

Printer no use then? Lol
just I was talking to someone who said soon it will be regulation that all fga's need to come with a printer any truth in that?

also how do I become a pub member :D

Need printer? Another Anton story? Possibly but they said all TT would need to be done by an analyser 5 years ago! Printers have a 2 year wozza but struggle with charges

Need printer? Another Anton story? Possibly but they said all TT would need to be done by an analyser 5 years ago! Printers have a 2 year wozza but struggle with charges
Don't think mine can do a TT :O

An Evo? Mines an Evo and it does? Menu
Tests
Pressure menu
Let by tightness

I will need to check that tomorrow. Don't think I've seen that option though. Take it you need a special hose for it or will u gauge hose work

U gauge hose works fine but you will find it a lot easier with the valved hose !

printer is not going to be a requirement. They are nice to have of course but they cost alot compared to a pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Analyser parts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm a (somewhat, I hope...) competent DIYer and just want to get some advice if my suspicion on a problem we're having is correct...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
All feedback welcome ! Here are a few details . 1.New Ecotec Vaillant boiler fitted ."protection kit/filter " paid for to get 10 year...
Replies
Views
WPJ Plumbing
W
Back