Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Another bloke retraining... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

csweet

Evening all. Not actually a plumber yet but like a few people on here re-training soon, just looking for any advice on how to go. Doing a basic course but want to get hands on asap - so if anyone can recommend a good website I'd be grateful. I live in London so can get to anywhere within the M25 or just outside.

Again any help would be appreciated.

Craig

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk csweet. Thanks for introducing yourself.

welcome

what course r u doing? have u read the other threads?

I've just joined up so haven't read through yet.

The course is just a basic DIY course at my local college as I've no skills at all as yet. Ultimately I will do my nvq's but want to get actual experience as well. Most courses I've looked at say they assess you while at work.

welcome

what course r u doing? have u read the other threads?

I'm doing a DIY plumbing course at my local college as I haven't got any skills.
I've only just signed up on here so will check out the other threads.

I will eventually do my NVQ's but most of the places I've looked at will assess you on the job, I can't really afford to go back college full time.

I'm doing a DIY plumbing course at my local college as I haven't got any skills.
I've only just signed up on here so will check out the other threads.

I will eventually do my NVQ's but most of the places I've looked at will assess you on the job, I can't really afford to go back college full time.

all NVQ's finish this summer

all NVQ's finish this summer

I'm just waiting to here back from Kilburn college (CNWL), they advertise a level 2 course (6129 is the qualification they say) so when I have my interview I can discuss any queries then. Been reading through a book that is based around level 2 and really enjoy the technical stuff and studying a new subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Another bloke retraining... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock