Discuss Another Year 231654654 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
:)

:D thought it would confuse some of you

It was my birthday yesterday lol

I'm guessing you started in this game as a lad Shaun? You seem to have picked up a lot of knowledge considering your brief years.

I'm guessing you started in this game as a lad Shaun? You seem to have picked up a lot of knowledge considering your brief years.

Yea was working when I was 14 :D

Also a belated happy b day. Can only agree with all of them above definitely huge knowledge.

Not sure about your age and don't want to insult you is it the amount of seconds that you have been plumbing (40 years) would make you 54 if you started at 14

Not sure about your age and don't want to insult you is it the amount of seconds that you have been plumbing (40 years) would make you 54 if you started at 14

you've lost me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Another Year 231654654 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just had a new worcester bosch. 1000 combi boiler to replace 18yr old vokera. No problems with new boiler. Enquiring about yearly maintenance /...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Victorian-era theatre in Lincolnshire is reopening after eight years of restoration. The Kings Entertainment Theatre, in Gainsborough, was in a...
Replies
Views
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024 FROM PLUMBERS FORUMS! Do you have any new year resolutions? I'm thinking:- Get Fitter (give it 30 days) Drive slower...
Replies
Views
have a mixture of radiators range between 25 & 60 years old.Im having a new boiler fitted, do I change all the rads or just the old ones? Cheers
Replies
Views
My daughter bought her first home and was hoping to convert to gas but its not available in the area, so thinking a boiler upgrade is the better...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock