Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Anton Evo 2 kit 3 flue gas analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Djseff

Hi All

Anton Evo 2 - kit 3 gas analyser with certification and like new, complete with carry case - asking £400 N Ireland

I think it is 3 years old and only used a handful of times as i work in education and mainly for my own properties

? Are you gas safe registered ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anton Evo 2 kit 3 flue gas analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I didn't notice that the trap had water in there and when the pump came on it sucked some into the analyser now I'm not getting any readings is...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Flue Snugs Hello all new member here. Flue snugs. I’m seeing a lot of boiler installs on you tube that don’t have flue snugs to comply with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock