Search the forum,

Discuss Any Croydon based engineers out there? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savva

Gas Engineer
Hi all I'm looking for someone based in Croydon who can fault find y/s plan wiring: short circuits,
valve heads, stats & programmer. Anyone out there? Cheers.

I am based around that area, what is it you need?

That could work. I just need a bit of advice on how to fault find y/s plan wiring and controls. Happy to buy you lunch/ breakfast or we can have a quick chat over the phone. Appreciate your help.

I just need a bit of advice on how to fault find y/s plan wiring and controls. Happy to buy you lunch/ breakfast or we can have a quick chat over the phone. Appreciate your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any Croydon based engineers out there? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock