Search the forum,

Discuss Any suggestions on bath panel issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ashtonjay

I had to smash a womans tiled bath panel today just to fix her waste, it was heavily tiled and she wants me to fit her a new tiled one next week
idealy it could do with an acess point at the buisness end of the bath for any future issues (her fitter told her you should never need to go under a bath!!)
any ideas on the best way to have say 1 tile or a little hatch thing to get in if needed?

cheers

Tiled hatch with grout line siliconed instead of grouted cur silicone and your in

i have tiled a full board screwed into framework using the grout line to save drilling the tile used mirrow screws cos they look neat then lightly run a bead of silicone round edge to make a neat finish looks great and dead easy to remove if need be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any suggestions on bath panel issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock