Discuss Anybody recognise this bristan tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Matty Birch

Gas Engineer
Tap in the picture approx 10 year's old can't find it online or any part numbers ect. Need a new diverter cartridge for it. No access to swap the taps of course šŸ˜„ any help appreciated here.

Attachments

• 20190925_101008.jpg
    20190925_101008.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
(what's with all the Awaiting Moderator approval, that's twice this morning)

Maybe, this is close to it?

View attachment 40573

Iā€™m guessing itā€™s when you post outside links needs to be approved first to check itā€™s not spam etc maybe

Iā€™m guessing itā€™s when you post outside links needs to be approved first to check itā€™s not spam etc maybe

That's what I thought, so I removed the link and copied and cut the item, as posted, out of the link, not copied the link.
It still showed as requiring moderation.
I tried adding extra characters to the address to stop it showing as a link, but it still wanted moderation.

I've just cut the diverter out of the picture and it's posted immediately.
The Forum software must recognise a web page layout from a picture.

Bristan diverter.PNG

Reply to Anybody recognise this bristan tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I was hoping someone might be able to help with this. The tap is a Bristan RS BAS C, the hot tap has been leaking and I've trying to get the...
Replies
Views
Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details of where water leaks from. What I've done so...
Replies
Views
Hi there, can anybody help? I am trying to buy a replacement toilet flush push button as my current one is broken? However I cannot find the same...
Replies
Views
J
I have what I think is an older style Mondella/Watermark mixer tap that needs the cartridge changed. I have done this many times on my taps...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Just fitted new cartridge to a 1901 basin tap. Instead of being a quick easy job it took quite some time due to corrosion of the shroud. There...
Replies
Views
Back