Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss anybody used one in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joe brown

Hello peeps just got a new contract and its on a time basis, just thinking of ways to save a little time... anybody ever used a milwaukee m12 pipe cutter, To me it looks like u couldnt really get in to tight spaces because of the big head but would like any reviews, cheers in advance

I've not used one but the review I've read have been similar to what you've said too big epically for under floors

What is a time basis contract?

Personally I'd stick to my kopex manual pipe slice. Can't really see the other tool saving much time at all to be honest.

8 jobs in 8 hours including traveling up to 13mile between each property some are on the next street but you dont travel further than 13 from your first job

I give it a week.

You will be running around like an idiot chasing unrealistic targets for peanuts

8 jobs in 8 hours including traveling up to 13mile between each property some are on the next street but you dont travel further than 13 from your first job

Bloody hell. I struggle to get 8 jobs a day in some days and I work from 8 till 4:30 and all the work is in my postcode, 13 miles between jobs is quite a distance.

great piece of kit, ideal for cylinder cupboards or when there is alot of 28mm to do. I've had one for a couple of years and have only changed the wheel once.

I have two of them and love them. If the center line of pipe is around 4 cm from wall or floor you can cut it. It beats trying to use a mini cutter. I recommend it .

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers folks, whats it like in regards to distance from the wall, what distance from the wall to pipe if i was cutting a rising main would i need for tool to fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to anybody used one in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Ah, the joys of older home ownership (1974). We thought our major plumbing issues were dealt with when we got rid of our orangeburg sewer line and...
Replies
Views
Okay, so this is part of a wider efforts to balance the books for the forums. We're trialing it out. But it comes with some good benefits as well...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am so glad I found this forum whilst looking for advice on the net. I am not a plumber as such but I do know a thing or two about DIY...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock