Discuss Anyone drive away from a job and then worry about if you’ve forgot to tighten any nuts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Good old mobile phones cameras

Yep , its the same as driving away from home thinking “ did I lock the door “ lol

For locking things I say to myself (but out loud) something like "It's Tuesday and I've locked the door" immediately after I've done it. It's the saying it out loud that seems to fix the memory for me. It's important to include the day for obvious reasons.

Might do, just looks bad asking the customer if you can check it looks like you don’t know what your doing I feel, it held up on tightness test so I’m sure I would of otherwise it would of dropped on the test
Excuse me love. Would you mi
Yep , its the same as driving away from home thinking “ did I lock the door “ lol
I have done that on a few occasions. Especially with kids around.

Reply to Anyone drive away from a job and then worry about if you’ve forgot to tighten any nuts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock