Discuss Anyone Installed boilers for BOXT in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommo25

Gas Engineer
Does anyone have any experience with BOXT? Installing there boilers. Just curious with the way they work and wondered if anyone had any first experience working for them?

Thanks

Sub prices ish

Boiler and parts delivered to site early morning

IMG_3341.jpg

Looks like another lot of 2 men teams being in and out in half a day. Sounds like another Help link/Government scheme when they first started all over again. (In my own personal opinion of course):D

You know the sub prices to help link it's stupid :D

From facebook, it seems like they can quote cheap and win jobs as they get the boilers with huge discounts from Worcester

From facebook, it seems like they can quote cheap and win jobs as they get the boilers with huge discounts from Worcester

Well that's strange as the kit comes from plumb centre :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone Installed boilers for BOXT in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Has anyone signed up to the WarmBox boiler installer network? They pay more than Boxt and on the day of installation so wondering if anyone else...
Replies
Views
Scott Dods
S
I've got a Glowworm Flexicom 24hx boiler and I'm trying to unplug the installer cartridge in order to wire up the ebus connection inside. From...
Replies
Views
J
Hi - I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I'm looking for some advice with regards to a recent (nightmare) new gas boiler install...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
  • Question
Milky hot water. Recently had a Viessmann 100-W combi boiler installed. Now when the hot water reaches any tap it is very 'milky'. This appears to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating circuit and ran hot and cold to the bathroom and kitchen in my property (I was a CORGI registered...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock