Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Anyone know any fast track C&G 6129 plumbing courses at FE Colleges in the Midlands? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stagehome

I'm looking to gain the C&G 6129 Technical Certificate in plumbing as quickly as possible in the Midlands. Most college courses seem to be 1 year to complete. I've found one 12 week course but it's not in my area and I don't want to pay for the expensive private fast track courses. Does anyone know of any colleges offering a course in less than 1 year?

Re: Anyone know any fast track C&G 6129 plumbing courses at FE Colleges in the Midlan

they are being phased out, and in any case ain't worth much without the nvq component.
you would be better off doing the new diploma which is the technical ceertificates and nvq combined.
you need to be employed by a plumber in order to be enrolled on the new diploma though. if you decide to stick with the technical certificate with or without the nvq you will struggle to find employment as there is much prejudice against fasttrackers within the industry, which is why the new diploma has as a requisite some form of plumbing employment.

good luck whatever you decide!

KJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone know any fast track C&G 6129 plumbing courses at FE Colleges in the Midlands? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock