Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone recently completed*Plumbing and heating NVQ Level*3 with*gas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone on here that has recently completed there NVQ level 3 in plumbing and heating including gas training as one of your elements? I work for a new build firm with a gas safe plumber so can get enough gas evidence for installing and commissioning. Be it mainly combe boilers. I am struggling to get evidence of boiler break-downs ( has to be a gas part). We only very occasionally get boiler break-downs, and when we do its no guaranteed to be a gas part usually just hot water flow switches or expansion vessels needing re-charging. So not gas evidence. Also boiler serving we do none of these. Anyone else struggle to get evidence in all the areas? As said we mainly do installs. I plan on asking in my local merchants if anyone is willing to let me work for them on a Saturday for free to help me get some evidence for servicing and break downs. Though can imagine people not being too keen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone recently completed*Plumbing and heating NVQ Level*3 with*gas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem could be. We have a biomass boiler and stratification tank set up and recently had an issue with boiler pressure dropping off when the system was cold...
Replies
Views
I have an old Potterton suprima boiler with a hot water tank and pump. We have hot water but no heating, the light on the boiler is showing amber (no call to heat) I have been told that this is likely due to the 3 way valve or motor on it (Myson Power Extra). I am wondering whether to try and...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
First post as I can not figure this one out. I have a hot water boiler heating system, gas fired, with an HTP SuperStor indirect hot water tank. I'm on well water and have a water softener and two whole house filters for my water. Three days ago I found my high pressure relief valve tripped...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock