Discuss Anyone worked for this Property services company in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

leelister6

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
CLM Property services Uk Ltd

Anyone had any dealings with the above company? They just phoned me this aft to do a drain down on a recently vacated rental property just round the corner from me. They said they got my number from the Gas safe website and emailed a work order through with details of the job. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this company - good or bad?

Last edited by a moderator:
think i did an estate agents quote last week for a repro, there were tape stickers etc all over services and appliances from this company.
dont know anything else but looks interesting, i will be up for it?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone worked for this Property services company in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley...
Replies
Views
G
I recently had a service on my worcester bosch boiler by Warmserve supposedly reputable which is under guarantee and before the service I had no...
Replies
Views
P
Hi all, really need a suggestion.. We recently bought this house and started seeing drain backflow issues when using washing machine into the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have recently returned to the industry and have applied to Octopus for the upskill role into air-source heat space installs. Does...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello. My mixer shower (non-electric) recently started running luke warm. I know this can happen at this time of year over winter but I've been in...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock