Discuss approved installers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyplumb

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
How do you become an approved installer say for baxi , worcester or any boiler manufacturer. do you need to install a certain number of there boilers before getting approved.

you can become an approved installer for most firms if you do there courses,

you have to install a certain amount of theyre boilers a year, you have to be benchmark approved, you have to show them copies of your affinity insurance(something like that), show copies of your public liabilty insurance(has to be a certain amount) and theres a couple of more things cant remember what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to approved installers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi guys, any meter installers about? im looking to complete a course to get CCN1 qualified and met1 qualified so I can look at becoming a smart...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get a DCV with an isolator that is WRAS approved? I need one for an outside tap and have limited space so I could do...
Replies
Views
Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 400 15kW Heat Only Boiler I've got air in the pump and one gas engineer has said I need to move the pipes as they are...
Replies
Views
Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock