Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Ariston E-Combi Evo 30FF Reset 612 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adam33

I installed an Ariston E-Combi Evo 30FF on Friday. It's been working fine until a few hours ago. As soon as hot water or heating is called for, the boiler locks out, the reset light comes on. On the display it alternates between RESET and 612. Now there isn't an error/fault code in the booklet as 612.

Has any body else had this problem or know what it might me?

Thanks,

Adam

you need to get your post count up to 10 adam and have your GSR status verified sir. then this will be answered in the private forum

Ok. Thanks. I guess I'll just have to call Ariston in the morning.

why not say a few hellos to members to get your posts up ? someone will be along shortly to tell you who to pm with your gsr details :)

As if by magic.......

Please increase your post count to 10+ then send a PM (Private Message) with your gsr details to either Gas man - View Profile: gas man - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK or Redsaw - View Profile: REDSAW - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK who will check you and then give you access to the gsr private forum.

Providing gas-related advice to anybody who should not be touching gas and cannot prove their competence is unacceptable. We will take whatever action we deem appropriate to prevent such advice being given

Thank you.

UKPF TA's, Mods and Admin teams.

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/central-heating-forum/42241-notice-gas-safety-related-advice.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ariston E-Combi Evo 30FF Reset 612 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All. As this is quite an old boiler ‐ I'm hoping there are many people familiar with this issue. The boiler works normally for hours (hot...
Replies
Views
Hi, My combi-boiler has just given up heating the house and basically only delivers hot water. While in central heating mode it heats up and stops...
Replies
Views
Hi, after several summer months without use I tried to turn on the heating on my Ariston Combi A Series but after half an hour or so I went to go...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m having a problem with my Baxi combi boiler and wondering if anyone is able to help. In short, the water isn't heating. A few months...
Replies
Views
My boiler is an Ideal Icos HE30 boiler. This supplies the central heating and a separate heat store - in other words a big cylinder - for domestic...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock