Search the forum,

Discuss at risk labels in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLOD

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Ran out of at risk labels the other day, so as I was passing plum ctr went in to get some.
Couldn't believe they wanted £7 for 10 labels! - reminded me of why I don't use them. Last time I was in there they wanted £13 for a 22/22/15 compression t.

It's because ur account terms arnt set up. We had same with PTS. Our branch charged £2.50 for fitting, same fitting week later at different branch £7 odd ! Plumbs are ridiculous for tube as well.

Think it's because each part of supply chain has to make a profit and branches only have % they can disc. Branch staff cannot discount below cost ( penalty of death) even though the company is making £££££££££

Jesus! Tee is about £4 max!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Plumb Centre only want large companies as customers same with PTS to a smaller degree, i cant believe the disparity in price between PTS and City Plumbing and they are both part of Travis Perkins

Plumb Centre only want large companies as customers same with PTS to a smaller degree, i cant believe the disparity in price between PTS and City Plumbing and they are both part of Travis Perkins

No they dont large companies are a pain in the urse for them on payment terms lots of small firms means cash flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to at risk labels in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good morning, wondered if anyone can advise please on a resolution? My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed detached with 21 radiators...
Replies
Views
My water stinks. Smells musty. I installed a Whirlpool water softener mid February of this year ('23) and it's smelled ever since. So here's the...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Vokera 15 vhe boiler and all has been running well for the last 6 months since moving in up until a few weeks a go. Boiler throws up...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am about to get the attached Viessmann 100-w heat only boiler with pump and diverter valve. Current boiler - Non Condensing System - OV...
Replies
Views
Hi all, So I did a job for a customer recently which involved swapping out an incredibly dangerous and poorly installed unvented hot water...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock